Arrival and departure
The GITES are available from 15h00 and must be vacated by 11h00 at the latest. In the event of an arrival after 20h00, notice must be given on 06 82 93 33 90.
Length of Stay:
The guest may at no time claim any right to stay on the premises after the expiry of the period initially agreed in the rental contract.
Payment by bank transfer:
Your reservation will take effect upon receipt of your bank transfer.
Late arrival or early departure:
As far as gite rentals are concerned, the entire stay agreed in the rental contract will be invoiced. No refund will be allowed in the event of a late arrival or early departure.
- Free cancellation for any reservation cancelled within 30 days of the date of arrival.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded for any reservation cancelled within 15 to 29 days of arrival.
- No refund will be given for any cancellation made less than 15 days before the date of arrival.
- This tax is an additional levy, the amount of which is set by the local and regional authorities at the beginning of the season.
- You will be informed of all services, tourist attractions, sports facilities and the different places of interest./li>
- All reservations shall be in the name of the rental party and are non-transferable. A reservation is valid for one gite only. Any person not mentioned in the rental contract shall be considered an additional guest and shall have to pay the corresponding fee. For more than one vehicle for 4 per guest, a supplementary charge per vehicle will be invoiced.
- All our properties come furnished with crockery and cutlery, refrigerator, hob, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee pot and garden furniture. Blankets and pillow cases are provided. The rental party shall undertake to observe the no smoking rule.
- Electricity, water and gas are included in the price. The number of guests may not exceed the number specified in the type of accommodation chosen.
- A laundry with a washer and dryer is available for use.
A laundry with a washer and dryer is available for use. (see rates specified)
- Provision of sheets and towels
- Beds made upon arrival
Condition of the Premises:
- Upon arrival and departure of the rental party, an inspection and inventory will be made by the rental party and the owner or their representative.
- The gite must be cleaned by no later than 11h after the rental party has vacated the premises. In the event of a departure without any such inspection, the deposit will be returned or posted within a minimum of 15 days after our own inspection. (A deduction will be made for any missing items or eventual damage). There will be an automatic deduction of 20.00 for dirty toilets and 10.00 for failure to clean the refrigerator. Any item damaged or broken will be replaced (to avoid running out) and will be reimbursed by the client (A list of replacement prices is on site)
- Floors, baths, toilets and bathrooms should be vacuumed and cleaned
- Microwaves and refrigerators should be cleaned
- Electrical appliances, crockery and cutlery should be cleaned and put away.
- Rubbish bins should be emptied and cleaned
- If one or several of these requirements are not carried out, the sum of 80.00 100.00 for the end-of-stay cleaning will be taken out of your deposit.
Security Deposit: :
A security deposit of 400.00 (not cashed) shall be included in your gite rental payment to cover the state of cleanliness of the gite . In the event the gite is ready to be re-rented immediately, your deposit will be returned upon your departure. (Any items missing or any eventual damage will have been deducted).Any damage to communal property used by you, or to communal areas or plantings will be subject to a retention of the security deposit in accordance with the severity of the damage.
Use of the premises:
The property comprises the communal areas for outdoor use such as the pool, tennis, mini-golf, pool (American billiards), a relaxation area, the play areas.
Rules and regulations:
The management will authorise admission and lodging at La Frouanderie will involve following the rules below:
- Noise control : guests are asked to avoid making any noise that could disturb their neighbours. Any audio device that is noisy should be turned down. Car doors and boots must be closed as quietly as possible.
- If visitors stay for longer than two hours, then these rules apply to them as well as a charge.
- Parking is only allowed in the designated areas. Vehicles must not obstruct or impede the arrival of newcomers.
- Fires are strictly prohibited. A barbecue has been made available for use.n
Only cats and dogs (except dogs classified as dangerous Category 1 and 2 even if accompanied by a visitor) are allowed. One maximum per gite. They must not lie on the beds or benches. They must never be left alone and may not wander around the grounds. The owners must pick up after them and their walks must take place outside the grounds. Their health card must be presented upon registration and there is a supplementary charge of 8.00 per day.
Reminder of the rules of good conduct:
- Everyone must respect the rules of good hygiene and cleanliness.
- Household rubbish and other litter must be placed in the rubbish bins at the entrance and, for recycling, there are yellow bags available for plastic, glass and paper in the containers at Cezais.
- The gardens and installations must be respected
- Any damage caused either indoors or outdoors will be the responsibility of the offender
- Fires are strictly prohibited. In the event of a fire, please immediately alert the management/li>
- Management is not responsible for any theft. Any suspect should be pointed out to the management
- No rough games will be tolerated indoors.
- Any person staying must first provide proof of identity. Minors who are not accompanied by adults will not be admitted unless they provide parental authorization.
In the event of non-adherence to these rules or repeat offense after two verbal warnings from the management, the management reserves the right to cancel the contract and to evict the offender(s); the total amount of the stay will be due upon departure and no refund will be given if the stay has been paid.
In the event of difficulties arising as regards the execution of the general conditions pertaining to the reservation contract or, as a result of its cancellation for whatever reason, and if no amicable solution is forthcoming, then jurisdiction shall lie solely with the courts.
The rental rates are applicable from the date of their publication. The contract price is firm and fixed upon reservation by the client. The rates will be confirmed by a reservation contract made by us and returned by email or post.
The management is responsible for the good order and smooth running of the property. It is charged with sanctioning any serious breaches of the rules and, if necessary, evicting any offenders. Only complaints made in writing, signed and dated will be taken into consideration.
By signing your reservation contract, you accept and approve the general conditions set out by La Frouardiere in their entirety.
We wish you a pleasant stay.